Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

The joy of books. El placer de los libros


I am a compulsive reader and, like Borges, I always wonder how many books I will be able to read before I die. So lately I am selecting the ones (from the so many I have) important for me to read first of all. Setting aside this issue, I enjoyed taking pictures of this installation by Pancho Luna, exhibited at Los Angeles Art Show 2017. What an interesting way to design a library!!

Siendo lectora compulsiva, suelo preguntarme como Borges, cuántos libros podré leer antes de morir. Así que últimamente estoy seleccionando aquéllos (de los tantos que tengo) que me resultan más importantes para leer primero. Dejando de lado el tema, me dio mucho placer sacar fotos de esta instalación de Pancho Luna, expuesta en Los Angeles Art Show 2017. Qué forma tan interesante de diseñar una biblioteca!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...